Student Laptop, Supplies & Registration
Registration for the 2020-2021 School year will begin August 17th and 18th. Please see below for the registration day for your student(s). During registration students and parent/guardian(s) must fill out the registration packets. After the packets have been completed, the students will be receiving their schedules (for returning students), student supplies, and laptops. Parents, please have all paperwork completed before entering the building, this will expedite the process.
- August 17th 8:00 – 11:30 will be 9th Grade
- August 17th 12:30 – 3:30 will be 10th Grade
- August 18th 8:00 – 11:30 will be 11th Grade
- August 18th 12:30 – 3:30 will be 12th Grade
- Masks covering the nose and mouth must always be worn in the building
- Only the parent/guardian and student(s) will be allowed to enter the building
- The amount of people entering and exiting will be monitored
- Every family will be spaced 6 feet apart for social distancing
A map of the where the tables will be set up in the school can be viewed here. Please be prepared to carry a box of school supplies and a laptop to your vehicle.
- New Student Registration Packet (right click and select the open link button) or
- Returning Student Registration Packet (right click and select the open link button) All returning GMCS students must fill out this packet
- Student Handbook
- TechnologyAgreement Student ID number, address, and parent signature must all be present.
- New Student Registration Packet Completely Filled out or
- Returning Student Registration Packet Completely Filled out
- Student Handbook Agreement Signed
- Student Schedule if you are a returning student, only if all paperwork is complete
- Student supplies after signing out for the materials
- Technology agreement complete with all signatures
- Laptop after signing out for the technology
Students must log onto the laptop using the GMCS WiFi before departing the school.